Wednesday, May 11, 2011

10 Things I Loved About Mother's Day 2011

In no particular order...

1.  I got to spend Mother's Day with my Mother!  how about that!!

2.  I am thankful God chose me to be Julian's mommy

3.  My mom made me my favorite meal, chicken fried steak!  yummy

4.  Jerry was off work all day on a Sunday ...  unheard of

5.  I got a 2 hour nap.. also unheard of

6.  Jerry got me a Samsung Galaxy Tablet (sprint version of ipad but better!!)  ..  LOVE it

7.  Dinner at Red Robbin with my mother

8.  My two new plants for my flower bed that are beautiful and shall remain  nameless because i do not remember what they are called.

9.  A great service at Grace Church with my men.

10.  A relaxing afternoon playing in the water sprinkler, washing our cars, and watering plants..  a lot of water was wasted but it was a good time with my baby boy

1 comment:

sowlee said...

happy late mother's day, nerd.