Thursday, October 29, 2009
2. julian is going to be Spider Man for halloween!! whew hew!!
3. his two top front teeth are the biggest (cutest) baby teeth i've ever seen
4. his birthday is coming up soon.. invites are ready.. Dec. 5th. Be There!
5. he is definitely improving his "momma" and his "bye bye" . he's had his "dada" down for a while
6. he is getting a bit of a fro going on
7. he's loves to swing
8. he can shoot baskets!! in desperate need of a bigger goal for him cuz his is for when he was barely sitting. :) so he more like hover's it now
9. speaking of baskets.. Kansas Basketball is starting next week!!! ROCK CHALK
10. both bff's are prego at the same time again- Kel in January and Mandy in May
11. no ESL stipend next year. boo to budget cuts
12. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Walking one month after the first steps:
He is now walking everywhere and really doesn't crawl that much at all. Please ignore my phone conversation in the background. Bad timing for a phone call but just wanted to share my cute little boy walking. Notice the video has to be cut off early because he picks up a leaf and decides to eat it. There are so many different kinds of baby food that this little boy will not touch but anthing off the floor is delicious!!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Here is my baby J with his "Baby J" :)