Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trip to Mandy's

Julian and I drove to Waco Friday night and spent Saturday with my best friend from Tech, Mandy, and her little boy and family. We had a great time. It was so great cathing up. Julian did great on the way there and then woke up and was ready to go once we got there at 11:00 at night!! Needless to say Julian and I did not get that much sleep but we had a great day Saturday with Mandy and her family. Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
Here is my baby J with his "Baby J" :)
Julian and I

Mandy getting her some Julian lovin


It is not that easy to get 2 little ones to look at you, smile, and then actually get their whole heads in the picture. Julian had a great time with his friend Brett.


Julian's first time sitting forward in one of Brett's carseats. For some reason he kept his hand up like this. I guess he wanted to be ready to wave at any time.



Updates:
Julian is walking more than crawling
He has 4 teeth.
He crawls a set of stairs very very fast
He is awake so gotta go because he is OBSESSED with this laptop and thinks it's a drum. GEEEEZ!!!!





1 comment:

miles3_17 said...

He has more hair than I've ever seen and its CURLY!! So cute. pretty pretty eyes! Looks like you had fun. Take care.