Thursday, September 24, 2009

WALKING!!!

He broke is "8 step" record today. Well on camera at least! I'm sure he's broken it several times but I finally got it on camera. I can't believe how big he's getting. Oh and don't mind the mess in the background. That is called "JULIAN!!"

I've always heard stories of babies falling asleep in the high chair while eating but I really couldn't image Julian ever settling down enough to do that. But I was proven wrong tonight. Julian makes recovering from the flu so much more enjoyable :) Even though I am sure i have exposed Jerry and Julian, I have tried to wash my hands a million times today. I'm praying they don't catch this crap.

My mom is on her way tonight!! And Jerry is leaving tonight to drive to Tenn. I'm sooo glad my mom is coming. This was a very inconvienient time to get sick but sooooo blessed to have Jerry who is amazing and then did i mention.. MY MOM IS COMING!!! yay looking forward to a restful weekend.

Hope everyone is great! Take care

2 comments:

miles3_17 said...

Wow, what a big boy! So cute. Have fun with your mamma! Tell her hi.

Melissa said...

I nominated you for a Krativ Blogger award over at my page. Head on over to check it out and get all the info!