Wednesday, September 16, 2009

8 STEPS!!!

My little baby just sort of started walking today. Last night he took 2 steps towards me.. When I got to the babysitter today she said he took two steps for her today and she thought I had missed it but I was proud to say he did it for me last night. So I wanted to see and he took 4 steps! then a few mins later on the kitchen floor i tried it again and he took 8 steps and i actually think he would have taken more if i could have moved back anymore. I CAN NOT BELIEVE MY BABY IS STARTING TO WALK!!!!

Prayer request:
1. Jerry and his job search
2. Julian being introduced to milk protein again.. pray that his tummy has developed enough to handle milk products!!!

1 comment:

miles3_17 said...

Is Jerry out of a job? How is little man doing with switching over to milk, have you started yet?