Sunday, November 20, 2011

Riverwalk / Sea World

A quick little family weekend vacation to San Antonio.
I took off work on Friday and we got to San Antonio in perfect time to enjoy the river walk.  I should have known something was up when Julian and Jerry were both fine without jackets and I was cold.  We had a great time on the river walk and then headed over to stay the night with Clinton.  The next morning I woke up very ill but was very determined that Julian was GOING to see a dolphin and a whale.  It was a perfect day for Sea World.  Even though I was very very weak and was struggling, Julian got to feed dolphins, see sharks and all kinds of fish. He got to see the Beluga whale show and we missed Shamu but seconds.  I was very sad about that but couldn't last to wait for the next show.  It was a short 2 hours at Sea World and then we were headed back home.  Julian and I slept most of the way back to Houston.  Wish we got to do things like that more often but we had a great time and I am very thankful that we got to use a weekend of Jerry's vacation time to enjoy a short little trip.  















No comments: