Sunday, February 5, 2012

123 days til the big day

Updates since my last blog on December 12th:

1.  In December we went to KC and got to see all the family for Christmas

2.  We had a great midnight Christmas when we returned to Houston on Christmas Eve night and Santa was so great to us when we woke up.

3.  I had my last diet vanilla coke on December 29th

4.  We rang in the new year by waking up about 11:55 to see all the Houston excitement downtown on TV and went back to sleep.

5. My mom and friend Mandy both came to town on Friday January 13th to go dress shopping.  So Saturday January 14th we went to David's Bridal and found the gown that I get to walk down the isle to marry my best friend in a few months!!  So can't wait for it to come in.

6.  We still haven't gotten engagement/family photos taken but we are trying to get that done soon.  Just as soon as the railroad cooperate with us.

7.  Things I have gotten done for the wedding so far:  Venue.. check!  Dress... check! Bridesmaids dresses... check!

8.  Things I am working on next:  talk to Comfort Suites about discounted room rates, buy shoes, get tux rentals set up, get DJ playlist together, order invititations

9.  Julian has started soccer.  He has had one practice and another tomorrow.  His first game in next Saturday and I am so nervous.  I can only imagine how this will go.

10.  Superbowl Sunday (today!):  sitting at home with my boys in my pjs..  perfection!






1 comment:

sowlee said...

wow! 123 days is not that far away! is there going to be any dress preview pics on this blog or is it a surprise? also- cool dog