Friday, February 20, 2009

Christmas in February!!

Thanks to my friend Pari, Julian had a huge day today. She gave him a TON of wonderful things -- he loves his new swing
-- she gave us a TON of new clothes -- soooo cute

I know I know - me being loud is big news!! :) haha I CANT help it! I get it honest. Believe it or not I'm not AS loud as my dad or some of that side of the family. I hate it and I wish I wasn't so loud but thankfullyI have found a few wonderful people that have been able to accept/put up with (no matter how embarassing at times) the high volume and love me anyways. I really pray that Julian doesn't get that from me. No matter how embarassing for me or how much I hate it, I do not think it has anything to do with my "professionalism." It is something I need to "work on." hahaha. All I can do is laugh. When someone said those words to me I just grinned and wanted to laugh. In my head, this is what was being said, " OH REALLY!! ME?? LOUD?? THAT'S NEW! I'VE NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE! AND I'LL "WORK ON IT". HAHA DON'T YOU THINK IF IT WERE SOMETHING THAT COULD BE "WORKED ON" AND FIXED THAT I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT WHEN I WAS IN KINDERGARTEN INSTEAD OF WAITING TILL I HAVE BEEN EMBARASSED MY WHOLE LIFE????"
Well I just wanted to vent a little and say thanks to all my peeps that accept and love me even though I'm a little louder than the average person. Ok enough about that!

Updates:
Julian is still the best baby ever
We still LOVE Ms. Sylvia our babysitter
I still wish I was a stay-at-home mommy
Julian is discovering his hands and he likes them in his mouth
His hands still pop him in the face very often :)
His eyes are still bluish/grayish
He is laughing a lot in his sleep
He has dimples and we have no idea where they came from
Spring break is in 3 weeks and WE GET TO SEE GRANDMA!!!

ok bye, i'll post pics tomorrow (well soonish)

No comments: