Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Family Photo Session

Yesterday we took Julian to get some pictures taken. Technically it is his 2nd photo shoot but the first time we didn't get many printed because it was really just a valentine's gift for daddy. But yesterday we all went to JCPenny's and got the whole sha-bang. I was so worried that Jerry wouldnt' get off work in time or Julian would be fussy because our appointment was kind of late and he hadn't had any good naps allllll day, but it all worked out great. We got some really great pictures of all of us and Julian was so great. Of course he always smiled a lot bigger as soon as she put the camera down to change things aroud but it's ok because we had a horrible time having to decide between so many cute ones. I CAN NOT WAIT TO SHARE WHEN THEY COME IN NEXT WEEK!!!!
So besides that we had a wonderful Easter. We went to church to the early service and Julian got to try out the nursery for the first time. He was only in there for 20 mins after he woke up and he was just as happy as can be playing in one of the jumpers when I went to get him. So Happy belated Easter everyone!!
OH!!!!!!!!!!AND I'M HAVING LASIK EYE SURGERY IN 11 DAYS!!! YIPEEE!! SAY A PRAYER!!

3 comments:

caroldock said...

by the title of your blog, I thought we were going to get to SEE the pictures - you tricked me! Anyway, my sister is here with her boys until Sunday morning, so call and let me know when/if you want to try and hook up!

miles3_17 said...

cant wait to see the picts. Very exciting for the eye surgery, didnt know you were doing that. Good luck. I'll post soon, but miss ya and I'll try my hardest to catch up with you soon. love ya!

Ward's said...

I can't wait to see the pics! Ooohh lasik surgery. You'll have to tell me how it goes. I want to get it done but I'm scared.