Sunday, August 2, 2009

Monica's her name... Photography's her game!!

I found this wonderful photographer!! Her name is Monica Hernandez!! She lives in Lubbock, TX and if you or you know anyone who lives in Lubbock and needs great pictures taken, she's your girl. http://mhernandez.zenfolio.com/

Oh yeah, she was my roommate for almost 3 years in college and my mom and I were staying with her last night. I mentioned how I was wanting to get Julian's pics taken and she mentioned how she had this great camera and had been taking pics lately and.... shaBANG! she took us downtown Lubbock before my cousins wedding and the magic happend :) SHE is such a BLESSING!! I can't wait to get some blown up and framed in my house. She got soooo many great ones. These are just a "few" of my favorites. I'm too excited about them to wait and really pick out my official favorites. I want to share them!!!

Julian and I are home safe and sound from out week in west texas. We had such a great time. Julian is in MUCH need of his own routine and his own "schedule."

HERE ARE JUST SOME OF MY FAVORITES. THERE ARE SOO MANY MORE GREAT ONES.
















3 comments:

Jennifer-Colley said...

She did am awesome job!!!

miles3_17 said...

cute picts!

caroldock said...

those are super! love the smokin' hot dress!