Sunday, November 15, 2009

soooo thankful.....

...... for my healthy baby boy

Here are a few pics of our "ALMOST ONE YEAR OLD"!!! WHAT?!!! I can not even believe that Julian is almost one. When I watch him running around everywhere making our lives a living... JOY, I can't even belive he was inside my belly last year at this time. He's supposed to be my little baby but he's becoming more and more independent everyday. Don't get me wrong.. he's still a momma's boy and needs his daddy time too. Here a few picstures we've taken the past couple weeks. Some may be blurry because they were taken with my phone and he never stops moving.


The boy LOVES to be outside... he loves watching Odis outside too but he would much rather be out there with him. I would love to take him out more but this town is INFESTED with mosquitos.. It's miserable.

The plunger is his new favorite toy.. As disgusting as it is, it was too funny not to take a picture of it.
Julian joined me at a bridal shower this week and while I was distracted, Ms. Sweet discovered that my man LOVES him some cupcake icing.

This is Julian's new swingset from Grandma. He really loves to swing and watch odis play but we don't get out there as much as we'd like because of the darn mosquitos. errrrrrr

Julian's schedule used to be: Go to bed at 8, up at 6:30 ish. I wished then that he would sleep a little later on the weekends but I was used to it. THEN>>>> the time changed. It has been rough. We are still going to bed at 8 or 8:30 and now we wake up at 4:30 or 5. NOT FUN!! I can't get the boy to sleep his regular 10 hours. It's crazy. So this picture above was taken one morning about 2 miles from the house. He woke up 4:30 that morning and then he needed a nap. I was just laughing and telling him... He could have stayed asleep and then he wouldn't have needed a nap and everyone would have been happy. :)

1 comment:

sowlee said...

gosh, he's beautiful.