Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mission: SANTA!!


Even thought I knew handing him over to a strager was going to result in a cute little crying picture like this, I was on a mission this year to find get his picture taken. I heard of all these good deals so I was set on getting a good santa at a good price :) In other words, I didn't want to pay a lot of money for a crying picture of Julian and Santa. We decided to go to Walgreens. My friend Selina brought her little girl Ava over and we went to Walgreens. We walked in and quickly made a Uturn when we saw this skinnies most GHETTO santa ever sitting on a rickety chair in front of a really bootleg get up they called a "background." It was funny so we just got in the car and set off to find another Santa. I had heard about Santa being at Old Town Spring so that is where we went. The picture quality was horrible but we have scanners and it's just the fact that I wanted his picture with Santa. Mission accomplished!!

2 comments:

sowlee said...

ha ha. priceless, really. I wonder if "Santa" goes home and drinks heavily after every shift full of photos like these.

Ward's said...

He is getting so big! So handsome!