Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Allergies? Enzyme dificiency? Lactose Intollerant?

Dear Julian, I really wish your body could tell me what is wrong and causing all of your "poop issues." Not only would I like you to feel better and to be more "regular" but most importantly I have a very sensitive stomach and all these exposions are disgusting and I am too tired in the middle of the night to bathe you and wash another load of sheets and clothes. :) It is a really good thing we love you and know you are worth every penny and much much more!! I am having a blast with you and your daddy during our spring break. We are spendinging a lot of time at doctors appointments trying to figure out your tummy issues but you have been a trooper. The weather has been beautiful and you would eat, sleep, and bathe outside if we would let you. I hope your tummy decides to get better soon so I can relax a little bit and know you are getting all the nutrition you need. But until we have it figured out, it is NO MILK and NO SOY for you. Spagetti is your favorite food group and it's a good thing they make spagetti sauce without milk or soy. :) Please get well soon!
Love, Mom

Julian had his 15 month check up on Tuesday. He is now 33 1/2 inches tall (95%), and his head is in the 95% and he was 23 lb 15 oz (which is less than he was a couple months ago, but considering the stomach issues and all the poop, it is not suprising).
He can say dada, momma, ball, cracker, cup, balloon, "tout tide" (outside), and his favorite phrase that he uses nonstop for everything is "I tuck" (I'm Stuck!)
He can run now (it's more like an uncontrolable power walk)

Everyone say a prayer that we figure out this issue Julian is having with his tummy or whatever. Some answers would really be nice so we can move forward and know what is ok to feed him and what isn't.

No comments: