Friday, June 11, 2010

18 months

Julian was 18 months last week. He is doing great. He had his 18 month well check appointment on Tuesday and he is doing great. He has gained a couple pounds which is something I was concerned with being as his diet is very very limited. After he as diagnosed with all his food allergy stuff I was supposed to be contacted by Texas Childrens to get an appointment with a nutritionist to help with his diet. I called a million times just to be told I can't call, they have to contact me. They never did. When I was at his pediatrician, I told her and she got the nurses on it right away and before I left the office, I had an appointment set up for July. I'm not sure what all I can even get him to try but it will be nice to hear what he should be having and new ideas to try.

Julian truly is the funnest little guy to hang out with. He is talking more and more and we can understand more and more every day.
He loves Barney! I have never been a fan of that purple dinosaur thing but he was introduced to it at Ms. Sylvia's house and if you ever see him sing wheels on the bus doing all the motions, or "I love you, you love me," and watch him hug and kiss you and then when the show is over he gives you the remote and ask for "Ben" :) You cant resist but let him watch it because he's too cute. :)
He loves the water. I've taken him to the fountains in the Woodlands and taken him swimming a few times and he loves it. He likes to blow bubbles in the water.. STEP ONE! He will kick and paddle when you're holding him. STEP TWO!
He doesn't know how to walk any more... He only runs. It's the cutest little run you will ever see.
I am so glad to be out of school!! I love my summers. This summer will be interesting and a little painful I'm afraid but my mom will be here to help with me and Julian so I am looking forward to that. Since I only had 2 weeks of summer being able to walk, I've been trying to make the most out of it. Today I think we will go to the park, swim, and play in the sprinkler.
Jerry left last night to drive to OK City for a wedding he is in.. Julian and I will fly out in the morning to Tenn. Jerry will be driving there after the wedding and meeting us there for his Mom's graduation on Sunday. I'm afaid Jerry will be very very sleep deprived.
Wish us luck. Our last flight experience a couple months ago didn't go so great.
Here a couple pics we had taken a couple weeks ago.



Say a prayer! Safe travels, and successful knee surgery next Friday!! Thank you Jesus, AMEN!

No comments: