Tuesday, August 3, 2010

trip to the beach

I've been saying I would like to take Julian to the beach sometime this summer but I am just now getting where I can half way endure the pain of sitting in the car for a long period of time.  So today we had nothing to do and we decided since I can not get into my classroom yet to move in, I guess today was the day for the beach.  Julian loved loved it!!  He would have stayed all day but Grandma and I decided it was time to go after about one hour.  He got the experience of running, splashing, chasing birds, etc...  but we would have fried if we would have stayed much longer.  It was a short trip but very very sweet.  I hear a lot of crap about how bad Galveston beach is but for just a little 1/2 day trip to splash around at the beach I think it's pretty great.  Next summer it will be ON and crackin.  Julian and I have some making up to do on all our beach, water park, museum, and every other kind of play place. 

1 comment:

sowlee said...

He's so cute. I love his little swimming jams and hair. How many degrees can you bend your leg now?