Sunday, February 13, 2011

Real or Counterfeit??

One of the pastors used an awesome analogy at church this morning.  The way they train bank tellers to identify counterfeit money is by never ever showing them any money that isn't real.  So when/if the time comes and they are counting money they will be able to recognize the fake.  He used this analogy to say how we should teach our children how to identify love that isn't real.. by showing them the real love of Jesus.

So this is my prayer for Julian.  I pray that God's love reflects through me and others in his life and he only knows the real unconditional love of Jesus.  So one day when something fake comes in front of him, he will automatically reconize it as counterfeit.  I pray he only knows God's Love!! 

Thank You God for loving me as I am!  Thank you even more for loving me toooo much to leave me this way!!

No comments: