Monday, August 25, 2008

Julian Travis Curry

Julian is a name that I love and luckily "i think" his daddy loves it too, Travis was my dad's first name - I think it will be special to have Julian have part of my dad's name, and Curry is pretty self explanitory I think. :)

So there ya go. My little boy's name is official... well unless we change it before it's actually written on the birth certificate. I'm so excited to actually share his name with people. I love calling him his name already. For some reason it makes me feel so much more connected or something. I'm not sure exactly what it is but I love it. So I am now 23 weeks prego. Julian should be arriving in approximately 15 weeks. He has been moving around a lot more and it is still the weirdest feeling to me. I am definitely growing like CRAZY. My ankles were swollen for the first time on Friday. I just knew I wasn't going to be the pregnant one with the "kankles." I was on them alllllll day today and they seem to be fine so maybe it's nothing to freak out about yet at least. I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday so I'll have to tell him and see what he says. Ok well there is the baby update.

As for school... today was our first day. I have to say that it was a huge success. Besides not having time to do anything I had planned... but that happens every year. I didn't have anyone wet their pants and I had very minimal tears from a couple kiddos and so for that MY DAY WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!! I'm definitely exhausted and ready for another few weeks vacation :). Hopefully today was a sign of how the rest of the year will go... and that means pretty laid back and smoothe. I can pray at least!

-LC

4 comments:

Amber Temple said...

love the name..it's really cute!!

miles3_17 said...

how did the registry look? any more questions come about? Sorry I didnt get a chance to get hold of you this weekend, busy busy busy! love ya.

Craig and Jill said...

Julian Travis (JT) is just perfect!! Glad you're feeling better and so ready to see you in a couple of weeks!!!!

Craig and Jill said...

Also...how did you get your playlist on here?? I tried to copy mine here, too, but it wouldn't accept the codes it gave me. ;(