Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer is OVER!

It is such a sad time of the year when I have to realize that my nice relaxing summer has finally come to an end. Summer has felt over for a while now being so busy trying to get a new house together and "trying" to get a new classroom organized (which is sooooo far from happening). I am working with such great people and at such a cool school. Everyone is so helpful and even though my room is still a disaster, I have nothing to complain about. For the first time in my career, I have more supplies than I could possibly dream of. I am worried I don't even know how to teach having all of the cool stuff to use. I am used to all my scrappy stuff that I have been boring this kids with for the past few years. I think it will be nice to finally get everything together and my life back in a routine. Getting my body used to the "no naps" routine is a bit of a struggle but I guess I am making it. I'm sure that "struggle" will only tripple when the kids actually arrive.

Baby update: I am 5 1/2 months now (22 weeks)... 16 weeks to go! I have been feeling him move a lot more lately. I keep touching my stomach to see if I can feel him from the outside but not yet. Everyday I just feel more and more excited to meet him. I am in the process of getting registered. I can't wait for my Dallas shower on Sept. 20th!! I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

Ok well I am sleepy and it's only 6:30. Maybe I will take a nap. Gotta go!

-LC

ps... i love the olympics!!! i hate being too tired to stay awake because i always miss the one event i was looking forward to the most.

No comments: