Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!


I just wanted to redeem myself on the latest picture I took. This was me yesterday on my once again eventful birthday. This was not my first birthday that the grocery stores were packed and gas stations were mad crazy and restaurants were empty. You better believe I went and had some dinner though. So my 28th birthday was great! I had a great day at school. I love all my new friends there and Jerry was great when I got home. Ok well I better go watch some more updates on Hurricane Ike. It's 10:30 and it's just now starting to get a little windy. It should be an eventful night. :) - LC

1 comment:

Katie said...

I assume you survived the storm?! You look so cute! I love pregnant people :) I didn't know you were a September birthday, too, or I would have added you to my list. I will add you to the official count next year. Good luck with everything :)