Friday, September 19, 2008

This refugee has a lot to be thankful for!

I have had a lot of things lately to thank my Creator for: (in no particular order)

I survived hurricane Ike,
My house survived Ike,
My pine trees survived Ike,
Having Jerry and Mom enccourage (force) me to leave,
Jerry stayed in Houston and he got power back very soon,
The temp was cool in Houston for all my friends there with no power,
Everytime I feel Juilan move,
I got to see my bff Kelly and her little boy Kaden,
Jerry didn't have to drive 10 hours to Tenn and found a cheap ticket and made it safely,
I have got to spend some great quality time with my wonderful friends in Cedar Hill,
I have a wonderful next door neighbor back in Spring that calls me with updates and has been watching over things for me,
The Henry's for housing Odis P and I,
Being here with power, a/c, food, groceries, etc,
I didn't have to make two trips.. and drive back for my shower tomorrow!!!
Finding a place to get my tire fixed for 10 dollars,
Being told at the register that my car wash is free,
My baby shower tomorrow!! I get to see all my peeps!!

God is Good All the time! and All the time God is Good!

-LC

No comments: