Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Julian's Nursery






We got Julian's room painted today!! Yipeee!! Don't wory, we got the paint that doesn't have an odor and we kept the fan on and the window open. Jerry did most of the painting anyways. It was a very productive last "Hurricane Ike" vacation day. We still need a few things to put on the walls and I would like to have a glider chair in there also but I am not in a hurry to find something right now. Now that I have the pics of the room I can bring up all the baby shower gifts and junk up the room.
Back to work tomorrow. I had such a good 9 days off off from school. I got so much done and had so much fun getting to visit friends and family. So I am just going to be thankful. Even though I keep thinking that I really really am not looking forward to making all this time up at the end of the year. Oh well..
-LC

3 comments:

Ward's said...

How cute!!! When is your due date?

I'm so greatful that you were safe during the storm ;) what a blessing!

caroldock said...

Hey - just checking on ya! The nursery looks great - we have got to get together soon!

Taylor said...

You are very sweet! As far as the Cooper's Cause... I just copied the picture from their website and then added a picture at the side. When you add a picture, there is a place to put a link. I put the link to his website on there and when you click that picture, it will take you to that link. Pretty cool, huh!?