Sunday, October 12, 2008

30 weeks-- YIKES!!

30 weeks! So only 8 more weeks to go. I'm back to having all my doctors appointments very often again. My blood sugars lately have been kind of crazy so I have started back to the diabetes doctor every other week again so they can help keep my insulin pump settings better regulated. Since I went on Friday my blood sugars have been so much better. Between the three doctors every other week, all the meetings at school, parent confrences, lesson plans, trying to figure out maturnity leave stuff, etc.... i'm feeling a little stressed. And everyone just keeps saying slow down, put your feet up, you don't need to be stressed.. yeah right!

On a good note: my mom came in town for the weekend and we have gotten a lot done. We got all of Julian's clothes washed, organized, and put away. Mom painted his closet so it looks a lot nicer also. It will be exciting when we actually get to bring him home to his new room. We went to see a movie today and take some "duplicate" stuff back to Target. Now I have her slaving away in the kitchen so I can have some fabulous left overs for the next few days :)

Well that's my 30 week update. Maybe I'll have a new picture of Julian to post after my high risk appointment on Tuesday.

- LC

1 comment:

caroldock said...

30 weeks sounds so good - I'm jealous! I'm glad you are doing well! Since you aren't busy at all, we need to hook up (and I don't mean hook up the way the youth of our society mean it - that would be gross)! Seriously, let me know what night of the week you are the least busy and I'll bring supper to your house! Call me