Tuesday, October 28, 2008

twice a week it is!

My once a week plan lasted for one week :). haha. I had an OB appointment today and I guess the hospital visits are starting a lot sooner than I had thought. So now Thursday mornings are hospital visits to monitor baby and I and Tuesdays are OB appointments. Mix in a endocronoligist and a perinatologist every week or two and you've got a big load of FUN FUN.. So in the middle of this maddness I am supposed to get myself, my classroom, and my lesson plans all prepared for the weeks I will be gone when Julian gets here. YIKES!! I know it will get done and all will be fine but it's crazy thinking about it. I am sooooo thankful I have Melissa (my para) in my room who will take over when I'm gone. That makes me feel a lot better about everything but yet makes me want to get things ready for her so her job will be as easy as possible when I am gone.

I think I am allergic to my new house. Any advice someone gives me, I take it. I have kept my air purifier running 24/7. When I am close to it, it's on high! I have vaccumed my furniture. I have swept every day. I have bathed Odis. I have vaccumed all carpet. I have changed the a/c air filter. I have kept fans going. I have asked the doc which allergy medicine is best for me and the baby and YAY he said tylenol allergy is ok because I discovered that it is a miracle worker. I just always waited till I was almost dying before I would take it. Next, I was told to have someone check out the attic to make sure there are no leaks and no mold. So that's on Jerry's "to do" list :) HA! I'm open to all suggestions. I have no idea what really is causing the allergy problem but it's been around for about 2 months now and at first I just thought it was this time of the year and I would get over it like I do every year. but nope! It is definitely still around. A few things people have said it "could" be: my Magnolia tree in the front yard, mold, pine trees everywhere around my house, my dog, etc... but I have been in Houston for over a year and there are pine trees all around all the time. Also I have had my dog for 4 years. Who knows????????

Tomorrow is picture day at school so hopefully I'll have time to tell someone to take my 32 week picture to post. whew hew! Until then... bye

1 comment:

miles3_17 said...

Sounds like you are busy, I'll keep you in my prayers. Hope you start feeling better and figure out your house thing. I called and left a message this weekend, hope things are good. Take care, love ya.