Tuesday, October 14, 2008

NEW SONO PICTURE


Ok I had my 30 week appointment today with the High Risk OB guy and everything went well. It's pretty serious when I'm in there. The doctor comes in takes a lot of pics and measurements and doesn't say much. He answers all the questions I have but you can tell he has an agenda and he gets his work done and gets on. Don't worry! the black spot on the picture has nothing to do with Julian. The doctor just said that was a blank spot from the angle of the sono... something to do with the camera. I wish I had a great picture to show but if you ignore the big fat black circle on his head I think it's a FABULOUS pic of my sweet little boy. I'm just thankful that I get 4D pics.. most people have to pay big money for those things. And my doctor did say he wasn't a photographer so I guess that means I get what I get. :) I have another picture that shows a little more of him and his arms are up by his head but that picture has some camera malfunctions as well and his left arm looks very very squishy and weird. So I'll spare you. How about those cheeks! He weighs 3 lbs 15 ozs which is a little big but I asked and the doctor said that's not toooo big or any concern. So everything looked good I guess. YAY!! PRAISE GOD!!
-LC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those cheeks are amazing! And, those lips are so cute! Glad to hear all is going well...you guys are in our prayers.

miles3_17 said...

He looks perfec to me! Congrats on the continuous good news.