Wednesday, October 22, 2008

31 weeks

Julian is 31 weeks growing now. 7 weeks to go. I had my regular OB appointment today. Looks like I'll be a regular at the doctors office from now on. I had gone to every 2 weeks a while ago and figured it would be a while before I had to start te every week thing but looks like it has started. Is it normal to start going every week when you are 31 weeks prego?? Anyone?? So he only sees his OB patients on Wednesdays which is the most inconvinient day for me and my school schedule because that is the day of the week that all staff meetings and all kinds of other meeting are scheduled. Except for next Wednesday they aren't seeing OB patients at all so instead of missing a staff meeting, I'll just have to miss anohter meeting on Tuesday. I don't know which is worse to miss?? Guess I don't have a choice. Anyways I have a feeling that it's not going to calm down much for a while... or the rest of my life. I guess in a couple weeks I have to start going to the Hospital for some visits so that the baby can be monitored for a while or something?? So with all of that and the High Risk doctor appointments happening more also and then Diabetes doc appointments every week also..... WHEW HEW!!! exciting. I'm so thankful though that I have so many great doctors looking out for what's best for me and my baby. Well I guess that's it until next weeks 32 week picture update. :)
Take Care

LC

2 comments:

miles3_17 said...

I remmber just going every week the last month, but remember you are in a different situation and they want to monitor you differently. hang in there, you'll get to meet him soon! I cant wait to meet him too!(who knows when that'll be, but I can at least see pictures!)

Craig and Jill said...

I totally get the busy schedule thing. My school shower was finally decided on, no one told the big boss, so she schedule a CAT team meeting on that day...it's the committee I'm on. hmmm...
As for your ankles - yes, they beat mine horribly...but if it makes you feel better, they were HUGE Friday night after we went to dinner. I forgot to take a pic of them... for you.
So, I'm 34 weeks now...crazy!!! I think this week is my last every 2 week visit. at 36 weeks I start my every week visit.