Monday, January 19, 2009

MAJOR CUTIE

All bundled up and ready for the 75 degree Houston winter weather :) I just found this jacket in his closet. He really needed it the day before but of course... do you think I looked through his closet that day... NOPE look at my big boy. he loves his mommy!! but at the moment not as much as the train mobil moving around above me
my scary shark after his (much hated bath). looking forward to the day when we start liking our bath

Julian finally got to meet Miss Sadie. She is an older woman (9 days) but mommy approves. It was so fun getting to see our friends. Sadie makes me realize how BIG Julian is. She seems so fragile and breakable and Julian seems so thick and chunky. (imagine that! don't know where he could get that from) HAHA!Ms. Jill thinks he's a big boy but it looks like he's looking at mommy thinking "help me!! my head is too heavy for this thing." We are going to have to get him a bumbo whenever he's a little bigger.










2 comments:

Ward's said...

He is SOOOOOO HANDSOME!!!!

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

We are trying... no luck, very frustrating... how I ended up here I have no clue, nice blog. I'm also from Houston!

HS