Thursday, January 29, 2009

GRANDMA's COMING TO TOWN

YAY! I can't wait for her to see Julian. She hasn't seen him in 5 weeks. He has grown so much. I can't even imagine how suprised Julian's Grandma and Grandad Curry will be when they get to meet him. I know they are excited to see him in person someday. I have about a million things I would like to do while my mom is here this weekend. Number one on the list is..... SLEEP!!!!!!! I hope I get to see her for a couple minutes while she's here :) haha.

Now let me touch on this subject. I always admired how teachers who were moms could share themseleves and thir love with all the students and still have enough energy for their babies at home. Well now my question is... how do they have the patients for all those kids at school when you are so sleep deprived at home????

GRANDMA'S COMING TOMORROW!! YAY!!

No comments: