Sunday, June 14, 2009

1/2 a year!! / Baby Dedication

I always post about Julian's check ups and I posted my pics from dallas and forgot. He went in on the Tuesday morning we left for dallas for his 6 month check up. CRAZY that he has been around for 6 months. He is such a big boy.

He weighed 19.35
28 1/2 inches long
and he still has a big head :) (it's perfect!!)
he got his shots and was a champ. poor guy
Julian can now sit up alone
He is sooooo ticklish
he is very close to crawling
somehow he still manages to get anywhere he wants
i sure hope he gets a tooth someday soon. his gums are so swollen
he likes to chew on everything. his toes and my shirts seem to be a few of his favorites
he loves the water. he has loved all his swimming experiences so far

Also, just FYI Julian will be having his baby dedication at my church (Grace Church of Humble) on June 28th at 11:30. We have a lot of family and friends coming to church with us that day. Grandma and Grandaddy Curry will be there!! Some of Julian's cousins from TN will also be there and we are so excited for Julian to get to meet them. Also I think my aunts will be making the trip with my mom so I'm looking forward to seeing them as well. So I just want to invite you if I haven't already. If you are not able to come we totally understand but wanted to THANK all of our famly and friends that love to keep track of baby Julian on this blog and pray for him. Thank you thank you! I know that you all have been praying for him since he was in my tummy and it means a lot. God is soooo good!

No comments: