Monday, June 22, 2009

on your mark.. get set... GOOOOO!!!!

My DSL has been out for a couple days so I'm just now getting to post this. I think I took this video on Friday (6/19). Oh how things have already changed. I am telling you, this kid is off and running. He is OBSESSED with cords. He wants any cord coming from the wall. Obviously this is a highly dangerous obsession so it keeps me very very busy. So I'm not sure if i should just unplug everything in my house and cover all outlets and live in the dark with no entertainment, put this boy in a cage, or tie him to a poll. :) haha. I guess I'll just keep chasing him around everywhere and telling him no. He dosen't seem to understand that word yet. He is so dang cute. He army crawls/ inch worm crawls/ pulls his body across the room. He isn't at all interested in any of his toys... just cords.



Here are a couple pictures I took earlier that day when the sun was hitting his fro just right. Everyone needs to go all natural with the hair every once in a while:) and Odis loves Julian's musical talent.



I have soooo much to do this week getting ready for company. I am so looking forward to seeing everyone but lots to do. So I guess I better get to it then. Have a great week everyone.

No comments: