Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chuck E Cheese.. a milestone!!!

Julian had his first trip to Chuck E Cheese on Sunday.. YIKES!! I left thinking it might be my mission in life to make Julian hate that place. We had our second trip on Tuesday for our school PTA meeting. Sooooooo much more enjoyable. So I guess I just decided I might have to just make him hate chuck e cheese during the weekends :). We have 2 more Birthday Parties to attend during the month of Febrary at Chuck E Cheese and I have a feeling that this is just the start of a lot of Chuck E cheese fun.

He came home Sunday from Chuck E Cheese with a balloon/ punching bag.
Here is Julian wearing his cute little shirt he received from Miss Katie and the cute little Boston Red Sox hat. He's so stylin!

My first Scentsy party went really well. It was beautiful outside that day. My mom and I made waffles for everyone and all the kids got to run in and out. Here is Auntie Melissa (my para at school) pulling Julian in his FAVORITE!! He loves his wagon!

Julian and I took a trip to Dallas during Januarty and of course we couldn't leave without going to TONS Mongolian... my favorite place!!
Here is Julian with Luke, one my teacher friends from my old school in Cedar Hil.. this is her little boy who is about a month older than Julian. Cute little boys!
Just wanted to share a few pictures from the first month of 2010!! As you can see, Julian is growing like a weed. He is at the stage that he thinks he should climb up and fit in everything and he gets soooo mad when he cant fit in something. I'm not sure if this is a "stage" or if this is just Julian. :) haha I need to get it on video because it's hillarious watching him trying to fit himself or a huge basketball inside a tiny little hoop.




2 comments:

sowlee said...

tons!!!!!!!!!!

maxcon said...

Hi there! I'm Argie.

I read your profile a while ago and its interesting...

please add my blog url to your blog site..


http://gameworldcollection.blogspot.com


I'm a new blogger and I want to have more friends here like you...

thanks in advance!