Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY :(

C Cection scheduled for Friday, December 5th @ 7:30 AM.
I'm very sad that it wont be on the 4th (my dad's bday)
I'm very sad I have to wait one more day to meet my baby
I was going to be induced ONLY IF I had anything going on "down there." BUT because I am only 37 weeks, they think it will be much safer for me and the baby if he just gets cut out. Because I am diabetic and with surgery you can't eat after midnight the night before, well I have to have the first appointment of the morning. Well some other PREGO had to take my spot :(. I still have a little hope I'm hanging onto. I'm hoping that my friend can work something out with the schedule and get me in on Thursday morning instead. We'll see. Either way by Friday, I should get to meet my baby :) yay!

2 comments:

Craig and Jill said...

I'm sad you won't get to have him tomorrow on your daddy's birthday...but I'm still so excited for you and I'm ready to meet Mr. Julian!!! I think we will be having a Sadie Open House in Houston on Jan. 17th!!

Katie said...

Best of luck, Lacy! Can't wait to see the pictures when he arrives.