Friday, December 12, 2008

ONE WEEK TODAY

Happy one week to my baby Julian!! I am truly blessed. My life has been changed forever and I'm loving it. I have not had a moment of free time since I got home from the hospital. I wish I could have brought a few of those nurses home with me to help out and answer all of my questions. So let me recap: Julian arrived on Friday. We were released from the hospital on Monday. We get home around 3 ish. My mom had my house all clean, the Christmas tree lit, and our favorite lunch all out and ready to eat. It was a very warm welcome. About an hour later Jerry had to go to work... and I start feeling a "little weird." Well about 10 mins later a "little weird" turned into "very very sick." It felt exactly like the flu but I was in denile because this could NOT be happening one hour after I got home. I had fever, chills, no appetite, nausea, and that is not even the worse part. soooooooooooooooo luckily it was only a "24 hr" bug and I am feeling so much better. My mom got it too and she's all well now also. Poor Jerry has had to work non stop and take care of us when he's home. But I think we are past all that and now on a good track. Enough of the depressing stuff. My baby has been a little trooper. He has had no clue that anything was wrong. He is a wonderful little baby. He rarely fusses unless he wants to tell you he's hungry, wet, or dirty.

Yesterday we had our first outing with our little man and it was very uneventful. Julian had his first pediatrician appointment. We really liked her a lot. J was the pefect patient. His mommy had a tougher time than him for sure moving around so much but I made it.

Ok well that's about all the free time I have for now. I have bottles to wash, things to sanatize, etc.. I'll post more later and hopefully get some more pictures on here.

2 comments:

caroldock said...

So, we obviously didn't come visit again! Lance was busier than I thought last weekend. We are actually in the area on Monday and I thought about dropping by -- glad we didn't, but I'm glad you are all well now! How long does your mom get to stay? We'll come and see you sometime soon -- can't wait!

caroldock said...

I meant to say that we WERE in the area - sorry!