Monday, December 1, 2008

Thursday Thursday Thursday!!!

The Doctor says Julian is still a little chunky monkey.. He is ready to arrive anytime.
So Thursday is the day!
I'm so blessed not to have been put on bed rest with this swelling I have going on.. BUT part of me wishes to be ordered to rest for the next 3 days because getting ready and to work is one thing but actually getting my mind there is another. My mind is sooo not on teaching right now. I can't wait til Thursday.
Hopefully next time I post it will include pics of my baby boy.

Take care.

3 comments:

Amber Temple said...

How exciting!!! We will be thinking of you on Thursday!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yipeee!! We will be praying!!

caroldock said...

Hey, if you check this before thursday -- remind me what hospital you are at and maybe we can come and see you!!!!! so, i need a time and place if you get this before thursday!! comment at my blog or e-mail me at carolinedockrey@yahoo.com Thanks yo!