Monday, December 29, 2008

Home for Christmas

So we made the 7 hour trip home for Christmas. We left on the 23rd after Julian's 2 week appointment. He weighed in at 9lb 6oz. He's gained a pound already. The doctor says he looks great. He didn't much like getting his heel prick and mommy didn't like it either. Julian was a great little traveler. He slept. He did great all the way to Knox City to meet my grandmother. We stayed there for a while and then had to load back up for another hour drive to my mom's house in Rotan. That hour was a little miserable. Julian did NOT want to get back into the car seat. So we had a great Christmas eve with my mom's side of the family. Julian got to meet all of our cousins except one. Then we were headed back to Houston on Christmas morning. I think Julian had a great first Christmas. I know I have had a wonderful one. Jerry got me a GARAGE DOOR OPENER!! It is heavenly!! He also suprised me with an Ergo baby carrier that I really really wanted and Julian seems to love it. It puts him to sleep. My mom got me a recliner that she brought with her the day before Julian arrived. It is the most comfortable thing EVER and Julian really appreciates it too. I got a lot of other great things as well. BUT JULIAN IS BY FAR THE MOST WONDERFUL GIFT OF ALL!! Here are a few pics while we were home. I can't even believe that Julian will be a month old next monday. I just want time to stand still.




First time meeting his Greats!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute, cute, cute! Julian looks like he is getting so big! Did he do good traveling?
I haven't seen any pics, yet. Jacque said she sent one through text message, but I never got it. I'm going to try and go over there this week...I'll try to get a few!

miles3_17 said...

He's getting so big already, I cant wait to come see him!(and you!)