Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mom's day #2

Remembering my first mother's day last year. Life was definitely different. Life was so uncertain. Life was crazy. Last year on Mother's Day, I was still in shock a little bit. I had barely told my mom about my little miracle baby inside me. Even though I was only 7 weeks pregnant last year I was a Mother. He was a He. God already knew the plans he had for Julian, He new his name, he knew every hair on his head. I on the other hand DID NOT KNOW anything! I didn't know what in the world had happened to my life. I'm so glad I serve a faithful God. I was uncertain about living so far from my friends and family -- God found me a wonderful home which I love, He opened up a head start pre k job which i love as well and with the job came lots of new friends and a wonderul future in Houston. I was uncertain how I could afford a baby when i could barely survive myself -- God has made it work out well for us. I was uncertain about my diabetes and such a high risk pregnancy and how that would effect Julian's health -- God brought me my perfect little baby boy. I am sooooooo thankful!!

2009 was my second Mother's Day: I am blessed!! Woke up, Jerry cooked breakfast, we all went to church, (julian cried in the nursery for the first time which was sad), Jerry took us to Salt Grass for steaks after church, back home for a good nap with Julian, some golf on tv, calls from my 2 best friends, and an evening just hangin with my dudes. It was a great day just hanging out and being a mommy!!

oh and did i mention i have the most wonderful mother in the world? well i do! she gives me something to aspire to as a mom.

I posted a couple videos for the first time but bare with me because I am not a professional photographer. The first video is Julian showing his walking skills. The next one is Julian and I just laughing. It is hard to get him to laugh while holding him with one hand and the camera with the other, but you can get a little of his laughing.

I love being this little guys mommy!!

3 comments:

miles3_17 said...

tooooo precious, those are the best moments, and you have sooo much more to look forward to! Love ya! Talk to you real soon.

Jennifer-Colley said...

I love it! Camren's laughs just like it! It melts my heart! So glad you are enjoying being a mommy! Its so great!

Amber Temple said...

Aww Lacy he is soooo cute! Love the baby laugh!