Monday, May 4, 2009

5 months tomorrow... CRAZY

Hi. Well nothing very new to post. I put a couple pics because... well... that's what I do. His latest very cool discovery were his toes. It was a couple weeks ago but here is a pic. Oh and his latest latest thing we discovered on Friday is when he is handed to someone unfamiliar, he pouts his little lip and makes the saddest face you have EVER seen and then he reaches for his mommy!! (oh and he reached for daddy too.) It was the best feeling. That unfamiliar face happened to be my mom sadly but it only took him about 10 seconds to warm up to her and then there was no more reaching for mommy. He loves his Grandma!! So our little dude is just wonderful and the happiest little guy. Except for when he gets a little impatient or too tired, because he will for SURE let you know!! He is sleeping great. Every once in a while he wakes up for a midnight snack but he's been sleeping like a champ.
Well Happy 5 months to my little man!!!






3 comments:

caroldock said...

awesome! and I promise we will come visit soon!

miles3_17 said...

very cute pics. I got your messg. yesterday,but once again never a second to call and just chat for like 5 mins w/out interuption. I'll call soon. Love ya!

Ward's said...

How sweet. What a cutie pie!