Tuesday, May 19, 2009

pics this week with julian

"he get it from his momma!" He likes him some Sonic. (I just realized it looks even funnier with him holding a cup that says "happy hour")

look at me sitting up!!
(too bad i wasn't taking video because he fell over about 2 seconds later. ha)
Just hanging out in a basket of laundry right out of the dryer while I put his Johnny Jump.

Swinging in my "baby" swing out in the garage while watching daddy. He definitely has daddy's broad shoulders and chest)
I love prunes! and it's a good thing cuz I NEED them.
looks like he's punching something

4 comments:

miles3_17 said...

He's getting so darn big! I cant wait for you to come up this summer if it works out! Talk to you very soon!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

caroldock said...

LOVE IT! -- when are you outta school?

Ward's said...

Aaaawwww...He's so handsome! You're so blessed. I can't believe how big he is, they grow up to fast!