Thursday, November 6, 2008

the beat of his heart

It's crazy how much you can love someone so much who you've never met. The closer I get to meeting my Julian and the more uncomfortable I get walking around with my gigantic self, the more I seem to think about how blessed I am to even be able to have this little miracle inside me. We serve such an amazing God. I mean I can't even begin to express how amazed I am at everything that the human body is capable of. I am sure that people are tired of my acting so shocked everytime I feel him tumbling around in there. I guess seeing him once a week now and seeing his little heart beating and his little lungs working (or practicing) just makes me so awww struck on how it all works and just a few weeks ago, it seems, there was just a little speck inside ther and now there is a big fat baby. Also going in for his non-stress test on Thursday mornings and listening to his heart beat for 30 mins - hour probably seems like it would not be that exciting but I sit there and just Thank God for every beat. I don't understand any numbers or anything on that paper that prints out but I hear this fast little beating and somehow that makes my heart so happy. Anyways I am rambling but I just wanted to share that week 33 has gone great. Julian has passed all his test at the doctors this week and so here come week 34.
Monday... Diabetes doctor
Tuesday... Perinatologist
Wednesday... Meetings at school
Thursday... Non-Stress test and OB appointment (AND SCHOOL BABY SHOWER!!)
Friday... I think I'll take a nap

My grandmother and my mom are coming to see me tomorrow!! YAY!!
Have a great weekend.

LC

3 comments:

Jennifer-Colley said...

Babies are wonderful! I am so excited for you to meet your son! I cannot wait to see pics.I want him and Camren to meet! love ya girl!
your almost there!

caroldock said...

I LOVE your attitude!

miles3_17 said...

I am soo glad you can finally understand all the talk I was talking over a year and a half ago. Now you understand!! I can't wait to meet the little guy and see the fun you'll have with him. Talk to you soon. Love ya!