Tuesday, November 11, 2008

C Cection or Induction??

Julian wasn't participating for his monthly photo shoot today so no new pictures today. Well I did get a couple pictures but they are very hard to tell what you are looking at.

Dr. Kirshon said Julian looks great! PRAISE GOD! The only concern is his size. He's a little fatty like his mommy :). He is the product of a mother with Diabetes so I guess it is very very normal to have a large baby. So we are thinking he will be here sooner than expected. Probably during the first week of December. YIKES. I go back the Monday after Thanksgiving for my last check up with Dr. Kirshon and I guess that is when we will make the final decision on whether or not we are scheduling a C cection or an Induction.

So week 34 is going great so far. Less than 4 weeks to go!! yay!

No comments: